The Bamboo BaeEffective date: october 01, 2020 The Bamboo Bae (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.thebamboobae.com website (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal DataWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address First name and last name Phone number Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City Cookies, and Usage Data
Usage DataWe may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of DataThe Bamboo Bae uses the collected data for various purposes: To provide and maintain the Service:
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service.
- To monitor the usage of the service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Disclosure of Data
Legal RequirementsThe Bamboo Bae may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of The Dream Factory.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of DataThe security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.