Finding the perfect Toothbrush can be tricky, especially among plastic options with synthetic piles. Its rigidity should correspond to the sensitivity of the enamel, massage the gums without harming the soft tissues, clean off plaque and stone, remove food deposits from the spaces between the teeth, etc.
Brush manufacturers are developing new care options with all sorts of effects to meet the needs of buyers. But all the best has already been invented a long time ago - a bamboo toothbrush with medium-hard or soft bristles. The product is 100% Eco-friendly and recommended for use by children, adults, and pregnant women.
Bamboo Toothbrushes: Types and Description
Externally, the reusable toothbrush made up of bamboo is no different from ordinary plastic models. But unlike them, bamboo options are biodegradable products. They can be thrown into the trash without worrying about harm to the environment. Since many bamboo toothbrushes, the benefits and harms of which are described in detail below, are an unknown novelty, it is worth talking about them in detail. The handle and head are made of natural bamboo and have an ergonomic shape and thickening zone for ease of use. The bristles are firmly planted in the base, made of nylon.
There are two types of dental care products:
- Classic- The pile is made of biological nylon. It removes plaque from the interdental spaces, gently massages the gums, and does not damage the enamel. The color of the pile is black.
- Coal- In the manufacture of piles using coal spraying (wood bamboo charcoal). The bristles change color from white to black. Natural bamboo charcoal reusable toothbrush has high antibacterial and absorbent properties.
Bamboo products also differ in length, the density of bristles, and their shape, and rigidity. Products have no contraindications for use.
Criteria of choice
Natural products are included in the premium category. Provide professional care of the dentition and oral cavity at home. Therefore, the choice of natural bamboo products is made according to the following:
- Age - soft bristles for children, medium-hard for adults;
- Care procedure - cleaning or bleaching;
- Indications - coal spraying, pointed pile, the dense fit of bristles.
- Head shapes
The bamboo toothbrush india with medium hard black bristles is endowed with the greatest number of advantages. It is considered a universal care product.
The Benefits of Bamboo Toothbrushes
Products for home professional dental care are made from solid bamboo. It does not swell when wet and does not deform. The material does not exfoliate even after prolonged use, so soft-tissue injuries are excluded. The head of the product has an elongated oval-rounded shape, which allows you to clean the most remote parts of the dentition. Products are processed with natural wax. It prevents the appearance of bacteria on the surface and ensures the dryness of the product.
Eco-friendliness is not the only advantage that a bamboo charcoal toothbrush or its classic version is endowed with. There are other useful features:
- high deodorizing properties;
- hypoallergenic (suitable for people with hypersensitivity to tissues);
- excellent antibacterial properties;
- removal of old stone deposits;
- cleaning hard-to-reach areas due to the elasticity of the pile;
- effective atraumatic gum massage;
- prevention of gum bleeding in the presence of diseases;
- elimination of inflammation of soft tissues;
- removal of pathogenic microbes in the oral cavity;
- prevents the reproduction of pathogenic flora (absorbs waste products of bacteria);
- maintains the natural shade of the enamel.
Product tests have shown that the bamboo charcoal toothbrush effectively freshens breath and can be used without toothpaste or with special enamel whitening products. The service life is from 5 to 6 months (even an expensive plastic model will have to be changed every 1.5-3 months). Goods made from natural bamboo are allowed for use by persons with malocclusion when wearing braces and veneers. Better cleaning of the teeth is associated with optimal elasticity and resilience of the bristles on the head. Their thickness allows them to penetrate even the smallest spaces and cracks in the enamel, thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting them. Due to the elasticity of the charcoal-coated pile, care products without tissue trauma remove petrified plaque and absorb microbes.