Alternative consumption that respects the environment is the big trend of the moment. By purchasing a bamboo toothbrush india, you eliminate 1.5 kg of plastic in your bathroom. This means less plastic waste in the environment and in our oceans! To be eco-responsible to the end, you have to recycle and compost your bamboo toothbrush properly. This article will reveal how to recycle and reuse your brush.
Advantages of Bamboo Toothbrush
For the health of your teeth and the planet, there are alternatives to the plastic toothbrush that you can find in all supermarkets: the bamboo toothbrush. Do you know what the advantages of the bamboo toothbrush are? Let’s explore below:
The bamboo products help to decrease environmental pollution and reduce plastic in the oceans saving many marine species.
The handle is suitable for home compost because bamboo is 100% biodegradable and preserves the ecological balance of the planet.
BPA-free nylon bristles are soft and ideal for children's deciduous and permanent teeth (the kid's version has a shorter handle and smaller bristles), effectively removing plaque and tartar without damaging the gums.
Tips For Replacing Your Old Brushing Tools With The Bamboo Toothbrush
It is advisable to replace the toothbrush approximately every 3 months; once it can no longer be used to brush your teeth, you don't have to throw it away; you can give it a new life!
There are many ways to reuse old toothbrushes. The purpose of this maneuver is to increase the life of the product. Simply boil your old brush in hot water for a few minutes to sanitize it (don't forget to mark it to avoid accidentally using it to brush your teeth!).
Here are 5 helpful ideas for recycling your wooden toothbrush:
1. Use the Bamboo brush for cleaning your home- You can use it to clean your bathroom, electrical appliances, and kitchen utensils. The toothbrush is perfect for reaching all those hard-to-reach places. Clean the tile joints, which is always one of the most difficult points. The fact that the bristles are able to slip comfortably between the spaces makes it perfect, for example, to thoroughly clean the coffee mocha.
2. Utilise Bamboo brush as garden markers- You can also turn your brush into garden markers! You must write the name of each plant and vegetable on the handle with a marker and press it into the ground.
3. Replace your old beauty brushes with a Bamboo brush- Your used brush can also be useful to you in beauty. And yes, you can use it to erase your lips by gently brushing them to remove dead skin, but also as a brush with a little hairspray to brush your eyebrows.
4. Explode creativity in children by using Bamboo brushes for works of art- It can become a curious brush to entertain your children: by soaking the bristles in tempera, you can create cheerful and lively pictures and small works of art.
5. Use as a play toy or cleaning tool for your pets- It can be a simple toy for the house cat and allow you to gently clean the paws.
Where to throw the bamboo toothbrush?
Once your reusable toothbrush has really come to an end, you can throw the bamboo handle into the compost or organic waste container, while the bristles will be removed and thrown into the unsorted collection container.